------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
This is a #Skinny 10 SMARTPOINTS & MORE with exceptional, and unique Flavor. Enjoy it since it’s at your fingertips”
Recipe By: BUTTERMEBREAD
“On Father’s Day we all tried this delicious dessert, which everyone loved. Bananas warmed in buttery rum sauce over vanilla ice cream.”
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons rum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced lengthwise and crosswise
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream…
- In a large, deep skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in sugar, rum, vanilla and cinnamon. When mixture begins to bubble, place bananas and walnuts in pan. Cook until bananas are hot, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve at once over vanilla ice cream.
For the latest Diet Recipes, Meals Plan & tips to help you add more Happier & Healthier Lifestyle Routine to your day.
Follow us in PINTEREST By Clicking Here to get our latest Healthy Recipes , and Pin This NOW .. To Remember it !!!!