------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
This is a #Skinny 6 POINTPLUS with exceptional, and unique Flavor. Enjoy it since it’s at your fingertips”
- 1 pie crust, unbaked
- 2 cups apple pie filling
- 10-12 slices bacon, uncooked
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a pie dish with the unbaked pie crust. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the apple pie filling, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon juice. Pour into the pie crust and smooth with a spatula.
- To create bacon lattice on top of pie, lay 5 bacon strips across the pie vertically. Fold down the tops of the second and fourth strips and lay a bacon strip horizontally across the top of the pie. Unfold the two bacon strips so you’ve created a over-under pattern.
- Fold up the first, third, and fifth strips of bacon and lay another strip across horizontally. Unfold bacon. Then, fold up the second and fourth strips and lay another strip across horizontally. Repeat, until you’ve created an over-under pattern across the entire pie.
- Trim the ends that hang over the sides. Bake until bacon is crispy and completely cooked, 45-60 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with ice cream, if desire, and garnish with cooked bacon trimmings. Enjoy!
For the latest Diet Recipes, Meals Plan & tips to help you add more Happier & Healthier Lifestyle Routine to your day.
Follow us in PINTEREST By Clicking Here to get our latest Healthy Recipes , and Pin This NOW .. To Remember it !!!!