------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
This is a #Skinny 4 SMARTPOINTS with exceptional, and unique Flavor. Enjoy it since it’s at your fingertips”
- 1 (16oz) package bacon
- 1 (24 oz) package little beef sausages
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place wire rack on top of baking sheet.
- Slice slab of bacon vertically into thirds.
- Wrap each little sausage with a ⅓ slice of bacon, securing with a toothpick, and place on wire rack to bake.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar then place into oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until bacon has crisped slightly.
- Place on serving dish or keep in a warming tray.
For the latest Diet Recipes, Meals Plan & tips to help you add more Happier & Healthier Lifestyle Routine to your day.
Follow us in PINTEREST By Clicking Here to get our latest Healthy Recipes , and Pin This NOW .. To Remember it !!!!