------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
This is a #Skinny 9 SMARTPOINTS with exceptional, and unique Flavor. Enjoy it since it’s at your fingertips”
Recipe By: 80percentgray
“Best Mexican-inspired breakfast or dessert! If you like, drizzle with honey.”
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
- 15 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- oil for frying
- Heat apple pie filling in a small pot over medium-low heat until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Place cinnamon sugar in a shallow dish.
- Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons of filling onto each tortilla. Fold in opposing edges and roll up as you would a burrito.
- Heat oil in a large, deep saucepan over medium heat.
- Place a batch of rolled tortillas seam-side down in the hot oil and fry until browned and crispy, 1 to 2 minutes. Turn and continue frying until all sides are browned, 1 to 2 minutes more. Roll in cinnamon sugar to coat. Repeat with remaining batches.
For the latest Diet Recipes, Meals Plan & tips to help you add more Happier & Healthier Lifestyle Routine to your day.
Follow us in PINTEREST By Clicking Here to get our latest Healthy Recipes , and Pin This NOW .. To Remember it !!!!