This is a #Skinny 3 POINTPLUS with exceptional, and unique Flavor. Enjoy it since it’s at your fingertips”
- 1 pound frozen strawberries (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup sugar or other sweetener to taste
- Place the frozen strawberries, yogurt and sugar in the bowl of a food processor. Process until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Once frozen it gets really hard so allow it to soften on the counter for 30 minutes or so before serving.
Nutritional Estimates per serving (1/2 cup): 108 calories, 0 g fat, 26 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein and *3 Weight Watchers Points PlusI prefer sugar but you can use whatever sweetener you like best. Agave or honey should work well.
You can make a variety of nonfat frozen yogurts with this recipe. Substitute the strawberries with your chosen fruit. Blueberries, mixed berries, cherries and peaches would all be good.
For the latest Diet Recipes, Meals Plan & tips to help you add more Happier & Healthier Lifestyle Routine to your day.
Follow us in PINTEREST By Clicking Here to get our latest Healthy Recipes , and Pin This NOW .. To Remember it !!!!